If you’ve ever had to take apart your ps4 controller, then you know that it’s not an easy task. But with the help of some simple tools and instructions, it’s possible to take your ps4 controller apart and repair or replace parts as needed. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps involved in taking apart a ps4 controller, and provide tips on how to do it safely and effectively.
Disassembly of the Controller
To take apart a PlayStation controller, follow these steps:
1. Remove the screws that secure the top cover of the controller to the console.
2. Slide the top cover off of the controller.
3. Unplug the power and USB cables from the controller.
4. Lift out the controllers buttons and joysticks.
5. Disconnect the spring-loaded movement sensor from its bracket on one side of the controller.
6. Remove four screws that secure the bottom cover to the main body of the controller.
7. Lift off the bottom cover and set it aside.
8. Lift out the motherboard, which contains all of the components of the controller.
Assembly of the Controller
When you purchase a PlayStation 4 controller, it comes assembled. There is only one small screw that needs to be tightened in order to attach the controller to the console. However, if you ever need to take the controller apart, it is fairly easy to do.
To take the controller apart, first remove the screws that hold the top and bottom of the controller together. Then, lift up on the top half of the controller and pull it away from the console. You will then be able to access the various components inside of the controller.
If you ever need to replace a battery or get repairs done, you can do so without having to take the whole controller apart. Simply remove four screws that are located near the front of the controller and lift off the top half of the controller. From there, you can access all of the components inside and make repairs or replacements as needed.
If you’re ever having trouble figuring out how to take apart your PS4 controller, this guide will help. It’s easy to follow, and by the end of it, you’ll be able to put your controller back together again like a pro!